Monday 14 July 2014

myMONDAY || 140714

Hallo, GoodNight 11.21 PM [NOW]

my today's------ o k !
I hope tomorrow will more better than today..

Happy to listen some Kpop Music..
and then better I keep it/ repost to mySOUNDcloud 
before I forget it !
ok..
that's it my today.. 

I jinjja molla want to write what thing.. 
only any how.. fill this blog may be^^ hehe.. he

I Like to write mixed languages.
What?
I only follow 'them' 
myKPOPidols who's so often using multiple languages when they sing a song..
you ah !!! [hehe..he]
They more clever about that... 
Because of them, I learn something new one, every every every day or when I want to improve my one...

I Like them because of languages, because of their beautiful voice/face/body everything---may be^^
Haha ha.. I-only one of their billion fans outside there including one whole this planet [Earth]
#too much ahh, I am just only be a fan, what ! Who's care ? Hehe..he..

 ...Don't think too much. It's simple...


oK.. almost going to midnight time.. I only want to say Good Night, Have a Nice Dream [
안녕히 주무세요.. 좋은 꿈을 가지고 || annyeonghi jumuseyo.. joheun kkeumeul gajigo]
 or 잘자요(means more like sleep well) (Jal Ja Yo) take care---
and --- 잘지내 (Jal Ji Nae) see you tomorrow..

GOODByeBye 굿 바이 바이 :))

No comments: