Monday 21 July 2014

myMONDAY || 140721



Hallo… Good Afternoon !

How are you today?

I hope such as usual.. WELL and always stay  healthy !

…me too. I’ am okay, my friend !
[^_~/ thank you for your care.

(Backsound: AKON : RIGHT NOW Na Na)

너무 보고 싶어요 [Neo-mu bo-go si-po-yo]

… I only missed you, only missed.. hehe he. But, what can I do ? I do miss you looh… *kekeke*
^_:P

Hwaah, today was doing my laundry. This morning I was eating 2 pieces of coconut mian bao and drinking a glass of water and in earlier morning *follow to sahur too, hehe..he* (husssh, Come I tell you why… because.. I am not do fast today… I haven’t finish my ‘red lamp’ this month. That’s why)
May be tomorrow I should be okay !

Now, what can I feel without seeing you latest few days ? The same like what you are felt.

#NowPlaying AKON : BEAUTIFUL

Come, Sing with me ! Singing to me… :)

No comments: